Last Updated on January 31, 2022 by Jayprakash Prajapati
The power of social media is such that when does it reach the top ground from zero ground. Which has no time limit. However, more than 4 billion people are using social media.
Sometimes it seems that, from creating and publishing content to analytics and reporting, it can be overwhelming to think of marketers completing all the jobs on all social media platforms every day.
We thank Social Media, a slew of social media management tools, for this awesome help. that helps your business. Help means your time and right place reveal your product.
I believe that. That’s easier said than done.
Perhaps when you are creating a social media management plan. So at that time, it takes more time. That is when social media goes with the channels. Other people related to you are trying. That is, it can also be a stressful one.
But I have studied about all these things myself. But you will find many tools in the market. But I would not say to try on the tool. I’ve rounded up some of the 13 best social media management tools to help you automate your work on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms to make it easier for you to decide.
Let us show the list here. You can jump to any of the social media management tools if you want. Or you keep scrolling.
We recommend the best Social Media Management Software (Crowdfire) for you. and how to use it.
What is the Best Social Media Management Software.
Here are my picks for the best Social Media Management Software to use this year.
Agorapulse is a great social media management tool. Which helps businesses to manage social media with ease. And it was established in 2011.
The great thing about Agorapulse is that it is a perfect fit for medium-sized businesses and agencies. That is, you need many users to easily manage dozens of social media profiles in a short time.
- Integrated Social Inbox: You can easily manage all your incoming social media messages, comments, and reviews in one place.
- Seamless publishing: You can plan, collaborate, and schedule content for all your social channels.
- Social Listening: You can discover trends and insights about your brand and your competitors.
- Practical analysis: Create beautiful and actionable reports that show what’s working—and what’s not.
Price: If you are starting out. Or if you are tasting, then you can try them for free for 28 days. And then no worries, you’re free to choose it for $79 per month, or $159 per month, plus the Enterprise option.
SocialPilot is a popular social media management tool. With over “one hundred thousand” businesses worldwide relying on it for customer engagement and detailed analytical and trust build, SocialPilot is however one of the best software available on the market.
The great thing about SocialPilot is that it is designed in a simple way to increase your social media marketing efforts and save time. This truly SocialPilot is aimed at social media professionals and small, medium, and large businesses alike. And it provides the service at the lowest cost out of all the social media management tools. And this with its client management features, I believe, makes it great for agencies that work with multiple clients.
A User’s Review of SocialPilot That is, I discovered SocialPilot after reaching my frustration limits with several other scheduling platforms. SocialPilot is easy to navigate. I especially like the ‘Calendar’ option, where you can also view posts for the entire month, broken down by social media platform.
Why is SocialPilot the right fit?, and why do I recommend it?
- Because this content suggestion never lets its queue empty.
- Priority email support never lets you down.
- Or you can easily post through the web, mobile, and browser extensions.
- It allows small businesses and professionals to use analytics to see what works.
- It can collaborate with team members using in-built workflows.
- High priority email and phone support on SocialPilot for agencies to share and submit this White Label PDF report without editing
- Client profiles can be managed without asking for social media credentials.
- The Agency plan is $100 per month ($83.33 per month when billed annually) and offers 100 social media accounts.
- The Small Team plan is $50 per month ($41.66 per month if billed annually).
- The Professional plan is $30 per month ($25 per month when billed annually).
This is a 14-days free trial period for all three plans. Which gives you full permission. If you want a customized plan to suit your specific needs, you can get in touch with them.
#3. Meet Edgar
Meet Edgar The unique social media scheduler that does the scheduling for you. Which is one of the popular social media management tools currently available in the market. And Edgar automatically pulls posts from your content library on repeat, to keep your socials fresh every day.
The best thing I like about Meet Edgar is when you are planning on the content. Till then you are inside, after that everything is handled by Meet Edgar. So that you can join in other work.
- The A/B Test for Social Messaging It allows you to run A/B tests and rethink it to get actionable insights.
- This Auto-variations – It can write the post for you. If in deep, it automatically finds citation-worthy text mined from articles and blogs, at the click of a button.
- Customer Support Feedback – You will get a guaranteed response from the support team within 48 hours of making this request.
- This extension provides extensions like – Google Chrome, Bookmarklet, Safari, or the like.
- It comes with 25 social media accounts and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The Meat Edgar costs $29 per month for the first four months. Then from the fifth month onwards, the price rises to $49 per month.
Learn more & try it
Crowdfire is a popular social media management tool. Which was founded in 2010 under the name “JustUnfollow”, then launched in 2015 as “Crowdfire”. This crowdfire has been adding new features over the years. Apart from scheduling this content, it also allows you to manage (follow and unfollow) your Twitter account. and even suggests articles for sharing.
Crowdfire The great thing is, you can keep track of updates to your site, blog, or online shop, and allows you to create quick, beautiful posts for every update to easily share across all of your social profiles. Crowdfire differs from most social media management tools in that it allows you to add your own blog site, YouTube channel, and online shops,
Social Media Management, Simplified: The crowdfire that helps you discover and schedule content, and manage all your social accounts from one place.
Find relevant content based on topics that interest you: You can search for articles and images of yours. The ones your audience will love, so you can share them with all of your social profiles. And you can keep your schedule buzzing!
Pre-schedule all your content: You can schedule all your posts in advance. And publish them automatically at the best time of your choosing or at whatever time you choose, saving you a lot of time and effort!
Get customized posts for each social network: This allows you to automatically customize your posts for all your social profiles, taking the headache out of creating separate posts for each individual social network!
It offers one account for each social media site for free and a 14-day free trial for the top plan. And apart from this, it has three paid plans. The cost of (1) the ‘Plus’ program is $7.48 per month, (2) the ‘Premium’ plan is $37.48 per month, and (3) the ‘VIP’ plan is $74.98 per month.
Hootsuite is popular social media management. It allows you to save time by scheduling posts to all your social networks in just a few clicks. It allows you to automatically schedule your content and review posts in a simple calendar view.
Along with creating quality content that can delight your audience as well, you can reach more of your audience. It allows access to your image assets directly from the Hootsuite dashboard to make regular posting easier.
The great thing about Hootsuite is, you can keep track of the latest social conversations, trends, and brand mentions, and allows you to quickly reply to comments from one inbox. Which combines all your conversations from supported social networks into a single thread.
You can respond faster to your customers, and you can promote positive emotions on your social channels. and assign social posts with team members to discuss the best way to respond.
- You can manage your socials in one place: Create your own content and share it across multiple social channels from one easy-to-use platform.
- Create and schedule posts: You can create and schedule new posts on multiple social networks at the same time using their publishing features.
- Manage all your channels: Get an overview of all your social media channels and monitor your posts and messages.
- Plan upcoming campaigns: You can view upcoming scheduled content, map campaigns, fill content gaps, and collaborate in real-time.
- Stay on top of incoming messages: You can interact with users from different networks in the same stream. Answer questions, foster positive responses and share messages with teammates in one click.
- You can analyze your results: You can measure your performance across all your social networks and create custom reports to show the impact on your brand and bottom line.
You can try 30 days free of cost on both these plans. PROFESSIONAL is $16.97/Month and TEAM is $89.91/Month.
#6. Sprout Social
Sprout Social This is a social media management tool. That is, similar to Hootsuite, Sprout Social combines several social media tools into one platform. It handles everything from social media scheduling to monitoring, to reporting.
Trusted by over 25,000 world-class brands and organizations of all sizes, Sprout is the customer industry leader. who accepts social media as a vital part of their overall business strategies – and the key to building deep relationships with their audience.
Sprout Social is one of the few social media management tools that it offers customer relationship management (CRM) features. And having a complete profile of your customers helps you serve them better and build stronger relationships with them.
The good thing about Sprout Social: The most common praise they hear about Sprout Social is its amazing reports. Many social media managers find the reports so beautiful and beautiful that they download and send them to their managers or clients without editing them.
$99, $149, and $249 per user per month (30-day free)
HubSpot is a social media management tool. Which are a popular part of this all-in-one marketing software starting from $1,120 per month. This HubSpot integrates all your marketing efforts (e.g. email, social media, SEO, and CRM) into a single platform, which you can easily compare your results to across your marketing channels at any time. And also measure your social ROI.
Rebrandly is an industry-leading link management platform for branding, tracking, and sharing short URLs using a custom domain name. Brand the URL i.e. you can shorten your long URL to share more on social media. And make social media easy.
Yes, every valuable information you share online has a link behind it. Wherein each of those links is an asset to your company why put any other brand name in the headlines?
The great thing about Rebrandly is that it comes on the list of big brands. Which often posts on many social media channels and apps. Those who need short, branded links. Which is a much more advanced tool than Linktree and its alternatives.
No technical expertise is required here. There is no need for you to involve your technical team, Rebrandly will handle all the technical setup for you. Just choose the domain that suits you best, and the rest will let you share branded links in no time. And customer support is also included.
- Link management
- Traffic route
- Domain name management
- Training and support
They offer four pricing plans and a custom enterprise pricing plan.
- The Free Plan offers unlimited redirects, 5,000 clicks, and 500 branded links per month.
- Their Starter plan is $29/month and provides 25,000 clicks and 5,000 branded links.
- The Pro Plan is $69/month and offers 150,000 clicks and 15,000 branded links.
- The Premium Plan is $499/month and gives you 1,500,000 clicks and 150,000 branded links.
They also offer an enterprise plan with custom pricing.
Buffer This is one of the easiest, cheapest, and most authentic ways to reach more people on social media. This is why more than 160,000 small businesses use Buffer to build their brand on social media every month.
You can measure your social media performance in just a few clicks. And you can see, what’s working and what’s not to create better content and messaging?
Buffer is an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media.
It offers a wide range of services, including social listening, data analytics, and insights into user posting frequencies on various platforms such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. They also have a mobile app for iOS and Android for team collaboration on the go.
- The plans for (Publishing) start at $15 per month and go up to $99 per month.
- The plans for (Reply) start at $15 per month and go up to $35.
- The plans for (Analyze) start at $35 per month and go up to $50 per month.
All plans offer a 20% discount on annual payments.
Sendible is one of the best social media management tools in the market. Sendible has some amazing features. Which is lacking from many of its counterparts, ie, can measure ROI in the same dashboard. Which you can use to manage your social media. That means you do not need to film more than once.
The good thing about Sendible is that it has been designed keeping in mind the way to manage multiple clients, scheduling, lead generation, and more. And although I have trusted over 20,000 small and big businesses. Because it offers an attractive 30-day free trial to get started.
Allows you to customize and preview posts on each platform. And they keep the image pixel perfect with the built-in editor or allow you to design new graphics with Canva. And it makes it easy to grow your brand including all KPIs with 360-degree brand building – now reputation building and monitoring
- Starter: is at $29 per month – 12 services and 1 user
- Traction: is at $99 per month – 48 services and 3 users.
- Growth: is at $199 per month – 105 services and 7 users.
- Large: is at $299 per month – 192 services and 12 users.
What sets eClincher apart from other tools is that it’s designed to enable you to auto-post with smart queues and RSS feeds. And it’s a single media library for your images. Which allows you to discover your social media influencers. Simply put, it is primarily designed to streamline social media management for businesses.
This eClincher is built to make social media management easy. From your blog posts to results on eClincher’s user-friendly platform small and large businesses can be used to promote their audience and manage their brand identity and reputation across multiple social networks.
It can supercharge your social channels from one platform.
The Iclincher is a social media management platform designed to help you execute your social media strategy and get results! It has access to everything from content management to engagement and analytics. You include publishing and scheduling posts, monitoring and listening to feeds, reporting analytics, advanced, and more.
- The Basic plan: $59 per month (10 profiles, 1 team member).
- The Premier plan: costs $119 per month (20 profiles, 3 team members).
- The Agency plan: costs $219 per month (40 profiles, 6 team members).
All the plans come with a 14-days free trial.
Social Media Management Platform for B2B Enterprise
Oktopost is a popular social media management platform for B2B enterprises. They want to generate leads through social media. And you can easily determine the commercial value of your social media efforts.
Oktopost This platform From social media management to promotion to employee advocacy, Octopost has all those tools. This is what drives most B2B marketers.
You can easily plan, approve social posts and schedule dozens of posts in seconds. This allows content to be managed and shared at scale with Oktopost’s features. Which helps you stay productive and take your social media marketing to the next level. The content allows you to discover ideas, streamline approvals, and schedule dozens of posts in seconds.
With Oktopost you can connect your social data with marketing automation, CRM, and BI. And you can build strong connections across every channel with a seamless flow of social data within your marketing stack. Oktopost offers direct integration with Marketo, Salesforce, Eloqua, and dozens of other platforms.
Oktopost Pricing details (Provided by Vendor): Oktopost has not provided pricing details yet.
CoSchedule This is the fastest growing marketing task management software. It was founded in 2014 and is trusted by more than 100 countries and more than 30,000 marketers.
The great thing about CoSchedule is that it has completely changed the way marketers plan, execute and manage their marketing projects. Here you can organize all your marketing in one place. With this the only task management software for marketers from anywhere, more work can be done in less time.
The CoSchedule It’s a powerful calendar to manage the many aspects of your marketing. With CoSchedule, you can manage and collaborate with your team to create your social media posts, content, events, and tasks.
- The Blog Calendar plan: costs $19 per user per month “billed annually”.
- The Marketing Calendar plan: costs $39 per user per month “billed annually”.
- For the Marketing Suite plan: you need to get a customized quote from the company.
All the plans come with a 14-days free trial.
MavSocial Social Media Management, this award-winning fully integrated social media, coveted management and advertising tool for Franchisees, SMBs, agencies, and Enterprises.
The Social Media Management MavSocial This is another impressive and feature-rich social media management tool. And it can search, manage and edit all your social media content with built-in stock image libraries, smart search capabilities, and powerful editing tools. It can customize account permissions, set team roles, assign tasks, and manage approvals across multiple brands and accounts. It also gets you a 7-days free trial.
The good thing about MavSocial is that, because of its focus on visual aesthetics, MavSocial is ideal for companies with a huge brand name. Because it offers millions of free images, it is perfect for SMEs who need seamless social media publishing.
Finally: Other tools not yet reviewed on this list include Tailwind, HubSpot, Buzzsumo, and Tweetdeck.
The Advanced plan costs $16 per month “1 user, 10 profiles”.
The Pro plan is $65 per month “3 users, 30 profiles”.
The Business plan is $166 per month “5 users, 50 profiles”.
The Enterprise plan costs $416 per month “20 users, 70 profiles”.
All the plans offer a 14-days free trial.
SocialBee This is a social media management tool that lets you commit to bringing in more leads with less effort.
This allows you to repost your top all-time content to increase engagement with your high-performing content and save even more time. Its core functionality is to allow its users to add content to multiple social channels from one place and even set up and share content.
This allows integration with Buffer including Facebook pages, profiles or groups, Twitter handles, LinkedIn profiles, Instagram profiles, Pinterest profiles, and even Google My Business. When creating a posting schedule on It, you can start with SocialBee’s template and then customize your calendar however you want.
- The Bootstrap plan Cost $19/Month (1-Workspaces)
- The Accelerate plan Cost $39/Month (1-Workspaces)
- The Pro plan Cost $79/Month (5-Workspaces)
All the plans offer a 14-days free trial.
#16. Post Planner
PostPlanner The social media management scheduler that boosts engagement in boost. Which it has been trusted by top brands and influencers for over 10 years. And more than 2.5 lakh people have signed up.
This post planner is happy to help social media marketers with three key functions. What’s more, it helps you find high-quality content, makes it easy to plan the perfect publishing calendar, and you can post consistently. Which curates and rates content suggestions. And it allows you to create more down-to-content-type-based schedules.
Postplanner The great thing is, they quadrupled the posting and cut the work from 6 hours to 30 minutes a week. And in the 2 months since we started Post Planner we have grown by over 100%. Membership in their groups almost immediately passed through the roof of danger.
The STARTER plan costs $5/month (3-profile)
The SOLO plan costs $19/month (10-profile)
The Business plan costs $29/month (25-profile)
All plans offer a 07-days free trial.
What are social media management tools?
Social Media Management Definition: This tool helps you make the most of your social media management strategy. In which all the work is easily managed from creating your blog post, page to schedule. These are designed to let you collaborate with the marketing team, monitor all your accounts, and run campaigns in one place.
The great thing about this tool is that taking advantage of one of these SaaS tools is a great way to boost your social media efforts and promote the content you produce.
What social media management tools can help you with?
- You can easily manage all your social media handles.
- You can easily reach your core audience.
- You can analyze your likes or dislikes about your products.
- You can save time. So that by saving time you can make many strategies for your business.
- You can measure your weakness and strength in your market.
- The rest of the general, from creating your blog post, page to scheduling, all the work is easily managed.
- Best of all, your social media management tool lets you brand your product or “influencer” with multiple large accounts. So it becomes a lot easier for you to manage it without having to use your social media management tool.
What is the best free social media management tool?
When it comes to the best free social media management tools, they have a feature-packed free plan. that can handle your social media posts for personal accounts to your product brand.
I hope this guide helped you with social media management tools.
If your business is small, then Crowdfire can be a great tool for you to increase the number of social media followers.
If you want to earn money on Instagram. So you can use social media management tools. In which you can easily manage the post, and can easily schedule.
If you have any questions in your mind. You can feel free to leave a comment below.
I have completed Study IT. I am a passionate blogger, sharing tips on Blogging, SEO, Business Start-up, SaaS Software Review, Google Ranking, Digital Marketing, Passive Income, Business Leadership, Business Coach. And I work in the digital field for more than 3 years. Read my short story.