AGREEMENT TO TERMS
Site: ibusinessmotivation.com: The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country. Where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or would subject us to any registration requirements within such jurisdiction, territory, or country. Accordingly, individuals who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws apply.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, functionality, database, software, website design, audio, video, photographs, text, and graphics (collectively, the “Content”) on the Site and the Service Marks, trademarks, and the logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned or controlled by us. or licensed to us.
- By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are not less than 13 years of age.
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if you are a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site
- You will not access the Site by automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or other means.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any part thereof). Has the right to.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
IBusiness Motivation Ventures respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, IBusiness Motivation Ventures will respond promptly to copyright infringement claims on the Site if IBusiness Motivation Ventures’ copyright agent is referred to as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, IBusiness Motivation Ventures will take whatever action it deems appropriate, within its sole discretion, including the removal of the allegedly infringing material and the removal of copyright-protected material for repeated infringers. Includes termination of access.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by IBusiness Motivation Ventures or any third party that has uploaded content to our website, please provide the following information to the designated copyright agent listed below:
a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
Where on the Site is located a description of the infringing material you claim;
an address, telephone number, and email address where we may contact you and, if separate, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not IBusiness Motivation Ventures, may contact you;
a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or by law;
a statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you own the copyright or intellectual property or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
Your electronic or physical signature.
IBusiness Motivation Ventures may request additional information prior to the removal of any allegedly infringing material. In the event IBusiness Motivation Ventures removes allegedly infringing Content, IBusiness Motivation Ventures will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such Content that IBusiness Motivation Ventures removes or disable access to the Content. IBusiness Motivation Ventures may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that person can respond to your charges.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than the one for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavor, except those specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree that:
- Systematically retrieve data or other material from the Site to create or compile a collection, compilation, database, or directory, directly or indirectly, without our written permission.
- In our opinion, defame, tarnish or otherwise harm us and/or the Site.
- Surrounding, or disabling, and otherwise interfering with the security of the Site, including features that prevent, or prohibit the use or copying of any Content, or the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein limits apply.
- Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse or harm any other person.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell products and services.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, either using a data mining, robot, or similar data gathering and extraction tool.
- to deceive, defraud, deceive or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to contact, message boards, contribute or participate in blogs, chats, online forums, and other functionality, and, you may create, and comment on, display, transmit, perform, publish opportunities to distribute. or transmit content and materials to us or the Site, including but not limited to writing, audio, video, photographs, comments, graphics, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). This contribution may be accessed by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. Thus, any Contributions remitted by you may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. If when you make or make available, a Contribution, you represent and warrant that:
- broadcast, distribution, production, performance, or public performance and access, downloading, or copying of Your Contribution does not infringe proprietary rights,
- including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, moral rights of a third party.
- Your Contribution does not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18, or sexually or violently exploits people under the age of 18.
- Your contribution does not violate any applicable law relating to child pornography, or is otherwise intended to protect the health or welfare of minors;
- Your contribution does not include any objectionable remarks that are related to race, gender, national origin, sexual, physical, or preference barrier.
- Your contribution is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, spam, chain letters, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your contribution is not sexist, obscene, filthy, lewd, violent, harassing, defamatory, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, (as determined by us).
- Your contribution does not ridicule, insult, threaten or abuse anyone.
- You are the creator and owner or have the necessary licenses, consents, rights, releases, and permissions to use, and allow us to, the Site and other users of the Site as considered by the Site. any way they
- Your contributions are not misdirected, or false and misleading.
- Your contribution does not advocate the violent overthrow of any government. or incites, encourages, or threatens to cause bodily harm against another.
- Your contribution does not violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Your contribution does not infringe the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We can provide an area on the site for you to leave a review or rating, comment. When posting a review, you must meet the following criteria: 1) you must have direct experience with the person/entity being reviewed; 2) You may not conduct a campaign that encourages others to post positive or negative reviews; 3) Your reviews must not contain discriminatory references based on religion, gender, race, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; 4) You must not draw any conclusions about the legality of the conduct; 5) You must not be affiliated with competitors by posting a negative review; 6) Your reviews must not contain references to illegal activity; 7) You may not post any false or misleading statement; and 8) your reviews must not contain offensive, racist, or slang, offensive or hate speech
We may accept, reject or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to screen reviews or remove reviews, even if anyone considers the reviews to be false or objectionable. These reviews are not endorsed by us, and we do not assume any liability for any claims, liabilities, or damages resulting from any review or any review. It does not necessarily represent our opinion or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
The Site may contain (or be sent to you through the Site.) links to any other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, text, photographs, graphics, illustrations, music, designs, , sound, information May include, videos, applications.
Software, and other content or items belonging to or arising from third parties (“Third-Party Content”). Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not checked, monitored, or checked by us for accuracy, suitability, or completeness, and we will not use any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any posted We are also not responsible for third-party content. This content, including the accuracy, opinions, objections, privacy practices, reliability, or other policies contained in third-party websites or third-party materials, either available on the Site or installed from the Site. You will hold us harmless from any damages that result from the purchase of such products or services. In addition, you will hold us harmless from any damages caused or caused by you in any way relating to or in connection with any third-party content or any contact with third-party websites.
Any purchases you make through third-party websites will be from other websites and other companies, and we assume no responsibility in relation to such purchases that are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on third-party websites. It does not imply our acceptance or endorsement of any third-party website or any third-party content, including, adding, or allowing the use or installation. If you decide to leave the Site and access third-party websites or use or install any third-party content, you do so at your own risk.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or in any way a burden to our systems.
- It is “technically possible” in our sole discretion and without limitation to refuse, restrict access, limit or disable any of your Contributions or any part thereof.
- otherwise, manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, borrowed name, or the name of a fictitious third party, even if you Working on behalf of the party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, price change, or discontinuance of the Site.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
The parties agree, that any arbitration shall be limited to the dispute between the parties individually. To the fullest extent permitted by law, 1), has no right or right to arbitrate on a class-action basis or use class-action procedures for any Dispute, 2), it excludes any arbitration in any other proceeding and 3), has no right or right to bring any dispute in an alleged representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other person.
Exceptions to informal negotiations and mediation
The parties agree, that the following disputes are not subject to the above provisions relating to informal negotiation and binding arbitration.
Any dispute relating to or arising out of allegations of theft, use of confidentiality, unauthorized or invasion.
any dispute relating to the enforcement or protection of, or the legality of, the intellectual property rights of any party.
Any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, neither party shall elect to arbitrate any dispute falling within that part of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable, and such dispute shall be referred to the listed courts. shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within. to the above jurisdiction, and the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
Information on our site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including pricing, description, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time without prior notice.
INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF THE COMPANY’S PROVIDER MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED: (I) AS TO THE OPERATION OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED THEREON; (II) THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE; OR (IV) THAT THE SERVICE, ITS SERVERS, THE CONTENT, OR E-MAILS SENT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, SCRIPTS, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, MALWARE, TIMEBOMBS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BUT IN SUCH A CASE THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SHALL BE APPLIED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, filling out an online form, sending us an email, and constitutes electronic communication. that you consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that, all agreements, disclosures, notices, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, and any legal satisfy the requirement that, such communication is in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. that you waive any rights or requirements under any statute, rules, regulations, statutes, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction, and for which the original signature or non-electronic Requires the delivery or retention of records or the granting of credit by means of payment or by any means other than electronic means.
We will retain certain data you transmit to the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site, for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site. Although we perform regular backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit, or that relates to any activity you perform using the Site. which you agree that we shall have no liability for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you shall be liable for any action against us arising out of any such loss or corruption of such data. relinquish the right.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CONTRARY TO ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN, FOR ANY REASON AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AT ALL TIMES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY US$0.00, OR BY USD$50. SOME US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAW DO NOT ALLOW IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at:
info [at] ibusinessmotivation [dot] com
IBusiness Motivation Ventures
Last Updated on June 08, 2021 by (IBusiness Motivation) Jayprakash Prajapati