Perhaps you are looking for the 9 Best VoIP Providers phone or the best VoIP Phone headset provider for your business. So you have reached the right place.
I don’t know why you want to stop studying. But the 9 Best VoIP Providers are Grasshopper, Justcall, and Nextiva.
With your old phone system, you may have called your vendor to re-route the call path or have an employee set up with a secure workstation at home.
We reviewed dozens of Best VoIP Providers in this guide to find the industry’s top VoIP services for business communications for you, backed by plenty of pricing, features comparison, and good and bad comparisons.
What is the Best VoIP Services Providers.
Here are my picks for the best VoIP Services Providers to use this year.
Grasshopper This is the best platform. And it is a well-known Best VoIP Providers. This will make your business look bigger with features like custom greetings and extensions that welcome callers as well as direct them to the right department or employee.
The good thing about Grasshopper is that you get all the features of a business phone number and a robust phone system without the cost of extra equipment. And it makes the design easy for beginners.
- Comes with your iPhone or Android and desktop device.
- You can provide updates and quick replies via text messaging to your business number. And can forward calls as well.
- You transcribe your voicemail transcription to your voicemail. So that you can read the message without listening to them!
- It comes with Best VoIP Providers/Wi-Fi calling.
- Simultaneous call handling.
- You deliver incoming faxes as PDF attachments directly to your email inbox.
- It comes with 24/7 customer support.
- Grasshopper has been named G2 Crowd’s leader in the VoIP category!
- In today’s fast-paced environment, virtual phone systems are a great alternative to old-fashioned systems.
- The leverage Timeline feature is available to easily track the conversations that took place with the contact.
- You can easily port your number. Which makes it a great choice of vanity, local, or toll-free numbers.
This Grasshopper is currently only available in the USA and Canada. Not available in other regions.
It comes with a 7-day free trial. Their starting cost ranges from $26 to $80
Nextiva This tool comes with powerful features and good quality Best VoIP Providers. And it makes it easy for you to connect your phone system with business apps, AI, and automation on a single platform to run your business. And connect with teams and customers all in one place. Then gain in-depth business and customer intelligence with analytics.
The good thing about Nextiva is that it is the best VoIP provider. Where you provide Cloud PBX with powerful features and good audio quality. It doesn’t matter whether you’re on a mobile device or a desk, you can use everything, including your headset.
- Allows you to connect your phone system with business apps, AI, and automation on a single platform to run your business.
- It gives very reliable customer support.
- Gives you full permission to talk to anyone via video, phone, text, email, and instant messaging.
- It simplifies your business communication with a product that works as per your need, at the time of your need.
- Allows you to use our powerful built-in tools to supercharge your sales and service teams.
- With Nextiva, you can make an impression on everyone with the best video conferencing software. Also, you can take your online meetings to the next level.
- Communicate on each channel that the customer prefers to use.
- It provides unlimited calling facilities in Canada and USA.
- You can give different identification with your phone number.
- You offer a great way to easily connect with customers through instant messaging.
- It allows text notifications on the smartphone in an easy way.
When it comes to Nextiva plans. So, It comes with a 7-day free trial. Their starting cost ranges from $18.95 to $32.95.
Justcall is the easiest and fastest solution to manage your phone support. And you can easily switch to a single platform for all your customer communication and workflow automation needs. Not only this, but it also allows coach agents to get real-time AI-powered call insights at scale. Which makes it absolutely easy to install.
The good thing about Justcall is that when it comes to doing manual work. Then it’s completely free of hassle, dialing, and data logging can increase sales call volume and productivity by up to 300%.
- Local Numbers
- Toll-Free Numbers
- Send & Receive SMS
- Record Calls
- Keep Existing Numbers
- Custom Numbers
- Forward to your phone
- Voicemail by email
- Ring phones in sequence
- Ring all phones at once
- Conference Calling
- Works in all countries
- Call center analytics
- Live Call Activity
- Call Monitoring
- Call Whispering
- Your local numbers can give your small business a multi-city feel or your large business a local feel. And it’s local phone numbers in 70 countries that you can get to with one click.
- Give your business a national presence with a toll-free number. Also, there are toll-free numbers in the US, UK, and Canada.
- You can record each call on each of your numbers to better monitor your performance as a team.
- You can easily manage all your calls, even the missed calls.
- You are here designed for teams working together and growing. You can invite, assign, tag, and share all the activities of your team members.
When it comes to Justcall plans. First plans start as low as $25 per month. I totally recommend it.
RingCentral is a flexible provider of the world’s most reliable VoIP phone service. It serves its countries firmly in Europe, Asia, and America. Which makes it an exclusive UCaaS partner of Mitel for 35 million users.
The best thing about RingCentral is if you come with a small business. So is one of their best tools.
- 24 hours support
- fast resolution
- professional services
- faster ROI
- integrated solutions
- accelerated business growth
- real-time analytics
- business-driving insights
- It is the largest user of UCAAS in the country.
- This does away with the need for multiple passwords along with an added sign-on feature.
- You can easily track your agent’s performance to analyze customer satisfaction.
- Its portal is a dashboard designed with over 30 new endpoint reporting, metrics, data, and data visualizations with live report quality.
They outsource support to their subscribed customers.
If and when it comes to RingCentral’s plan. So it starts at $19.99 per month per user and goes up to $49.99 per month.
Phone.com This device is one of the best VoIP Providers for today’s mobile mobiles that are agile and always on. And it starts from as low as $10.39 per month for the user. Feel free to mix and match. There is no contract and no commitment.
The good thing about Phone.com is that this device is not at all a headache. And no hard work. What do your customers want from you? What else don’t you want? It takes a long time to learn from those who have professional voices and unified communications solutions.
The following key features are included.
- call queue
- account management
- auto attendant
- fax to email
- call routing
- dial-by-name directory
- address book
- Follow me
- catch the music
- mobile application
- audio conferencing
- Work from anywhere: With features like voicemail to email, text messaging, follow me, unlimited free conference calling, and their mobile app, you can be a free-range person without losing anything.
- Provide Excellent Service: Automated Attendants, Greetings, and Hold Music Callers provide your customers with a first-class experience, even if you are a one-person show.
- Get More Efficient: It is designed to make your life easier with features like Call Logs, Does Not Disturb, Audio Conferencing, and Click-to-Call.
- There’s a web-based administration panel that lets your users add, and make system changes anytime, anywhere. There is no need to be a telecommunications expert.
- It’s their browser-based application for voicemail, web calling, messaging, fax, and video meetings, just log in directly from your PC or Mac.
- It comes with 30-day money-back guarantee.
It does not come with a free plan.
When it comes to Phone.com plans, it ranges from $10.39 to $23.99 per month which counts as annual billing.
OpenPhone It’s a brilliant and shiny simple UI. Which makes it a very easy design to use. And with it comes an incredible support team.
The best part about OpenPhone is that it adds work phone numbers to your existing devices. That means no headaches at all. The way the app is designed.
- You get your local and toll-free: US, Canadian or toll-free number instantly.
- You get unlimited numbers for teams or venues with multiple numbers of logos.
- You send photos, videos, text, and files from any device.
- You push a live call to any other team member.
- You can call and message anywhere in the world.
- It just communicates with many people at the same time.
- It comes with call recording. That too (auto-recording)
- Run a faster, smarter business with the powerful integration of OpenPhone connected to the tools you already use.
- Sales: You can share an inbound sales number. Also can give feedback on call recordings. Call and text from any device.
- Support: Run this fully remote team and solve problems quickly over text, and can share an inbound support number with you.
- Recruitment: This One Call From Local Numbers Accelerate Placement Time Can Increase Interview Attendance.
- E-commerce: This can get a dedicated business number. Which can be automated text-to-cart retrieval, and offer priority phone support.
- Real Estate: It can get numbers in new markets, share calls,s and text history.
It does not come with a money-back guarantee.
When it comes to open phone plans. It offers a free seven-day trial, and you’ll need to provide your credit card data during the time of signing up. Then after the trial, you have $10 per Maha for a personal account. A Teams account plan, which costs $15 per month, adds a dedicated account manager and priority support
7. Verizon VoIP.
Verizon VoIP It comes with remote working and aiding your business productivity with over 45 calling features included to enable optimal call routing. And it is a great choice in Best VoIP Providers as well. And you also, with your business digital voice, mobile, and desktop apps with audio and video conferencing come with simple design.
The best part of Verizon VoIP is that it can keep your business running even during power outages with a cloud-based VoIP connection that can re-route calls to another preset number.
The following are not the main features of Verizon VoIP Phone.
- announcements on hold
- auto attendant
- business continuity
- call history
- call park/retrieval
- Hunt Group
- Mobile App: In-Progress Call
- Mobile App: Outbound Calls
- Administrator Web Portal
- end-user web portal
- shared call attendance
- visual voicemail
- Allows you to manage features through My Account for both overall business and individual users.
- It can record its own message, an advertisement for the customers on your hold. Either that or can play music.
- It is a virtual receptionist who helps the customers choose for themselves, who they need to talk to.
- This allows calls to be automatically forwarded to a preset number to help you maintain service in the event of a power outage.
- You can automatically move your customers from one row to another. until someone in your business answers.
- You can transfer calls between your IP and mobile phone seamlessly.
- Make and receive business calls using your mobile phone, which will appear on the Caller ID as your office phone number.
This is probably too expensive for small businesses.
When it comes to Verizon VoIP Phone plans, range from $94 per month to $249 per month.
8. Ooma Office.
Ooma It is a Best VoIP Providers receptionist, call park, and multi-device ring designed to help you manage your business. And it provides internet-connected cloud-based solution dev.
The best part about Ooma is that it offers a convenient desktop app. Called Your Mobile App allows all your on-the-go employees to access and manage their business phone calls from their smartphones.
The following features of Ooma include a lot.
- desktop app
- mobile app
- video conferencing
- virtual receptionist
- Enhanced Call Blocking
- call recording
- ring group
- This makes it super easy to automate. That is, how do you handle incoming calls? And you can route callers, even send messages, and set multiple menus so you never miss another business opportunity.
- You can easily record your calls so that you can play them back for review.
- It allows sending voicemail via email attachment.
- Easily enable callers to access a bunch of extensions such as sales or customer service.
- This gives each user a convention bridge.
There is a complaint of Oma user call drop.
When it comes to Ooma’s plan. So it offers plans from $19.95 to $24.95 per month per user.
MessageBird It has been designed to be a reliable, fast, and secure voice application for your business with a powerful Best VoIP Providers infrastructure. And it allows the creation of global voice experiences of any scale with the click of a button.
MessageBird The best part is that every call deserves the best route. With their direct-to-carrier access and SmartRouting engine, they always get the fastest stable connection possible for your voice traffic.
Key features of MessageBird include the following.
- telco stack
- Global POP
- global partnership
- tested routes
- instant call setup
- no worries
- decentralized call center
- caller ID
- masked number
- custom hold music
- convert written to spoken
- transfer call
- Interactive Voice Response
- cloud telephony
- If you or your customer press ‘call’, the phone rings. And this solid infrastructure with a global Point of Presence reduces post-dialing delays to zero.
- Negotiation comes with that infrastructure and in-house telco stack compatible with all carrier networks while optimizing call quality.
- Gives you full permission to use our local or toll-free numbers to get a reliable caller ID and create a local experience.
- Allows you to create custom voice applications with Voice API. Add menus or masked numbers to your call flow with IVR to protect user privacy.
- It allows full access to receive and distribute messages globally.
Their customer support is weak.
When it comes to the MessageBird plan, it offers a free trial version and a pay-as-you-go model. When it comes to paid plans., so the Pro plan ranges from $50 per month to your capable plan.
Which is the cheapest VoIP provider?
The cheapest VoIP provider is Google Voice which costs $0 per month, followed by Phone.com provider which costs $9.99 per month. Third RingCentral costs $19.99 per month.
What is the difference between VoIP and landline?
VoIP means it uses Internet Protocol (IP) to make calls over the Internet. The second landline telephone is a wired phone. Which is recognized as POTS or PSTN.
I hope this article helped you in choosing the best VoIP Providers and Phone Services.
With your old phone system, you may have called your vendor to re-route the call path or set up a worker at home with a secure workstation.
Perhaps you are looking for the best VoIP phone or the best VoIP headset provider for your business. The best providers are JustCall, Grasshopper, and Nextiva.
If you have any kind of questions, then you must comment on us in the comment box below. so that we can be happy.
VoIP Providers – FAQ
1. What is VoIP, and how does it work?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a technology that allows voice communication and multimedia sessions to be transmitted over the internet instead of traditional telephone networks. It converts voice into digital data packets for transmission.
2. What are the benefits of using VoIP for communication?
VoIP offers cost savings, flexibility, scalability, advanced features (like video conferencing and voicemail-to-email), and the ability to make calls from anywhere with an internet connection.
3. Can I use VoIP for international calls, and is it cost-effective?
Yes, VoIP is an excellent choice for international calls because it often offers lower rates compared to traditional phone services, especially for long-distance or international calls.
4. What equipment do I need to use VoIP?
To use VoIP, you need a computer, smartphone, or a VoIP phone with an internet connection. You’ll also require VoIP software or apps and, in some cases, a VoIP service provider.
5. Are there free VoIP services available?
Yes, some VoIP services offer free calling to other users on the same platform. However, they may have limitations or restrictions for international or mobile calls.
6. Can I keep my existing phone number when switching to VoIP?
Many VoIP providers offer number porting, allowing you to keep your existing phone number when switching to their service. Check with your chosen provider for details.
7. Is VoIP secure for business communication?
VoIP can be secure with the right precautions. Many providers offer encryption, security protocols, and authentication methods to protect calls and data. It’s crucial to choose a reputable provider and implement security best practices.
8. Can I use VoIP for video conferencing and screen sharing?
Yes, VoIP services often include video conferencing and screen sharing features, making it a versatile solution for business meetings and remote collaboration.
9. Do I need a high-speed internet connection for VoIP?
While VoIP can work with various internet speeds, a stable and high-speed internet connection is recommended for the best call quality and reliability.
10. Can I use VoIP on my mobile device?
Yes, VoIP apps are available for smartphones and tablets, allowing you to make calls using your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection.
11. What is SIP, and how does it relate to VoIP?
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is a signaling protocol used in VoIP to initiate, maintain, modify, and terminate real-time sessions involving video, voice, messaging, and other communications applications.
12. Are there VoIP services specifically designed for businesses?
Yes, there are VoIP providers that cater specifically to businesses, offering features like auto-attendants, call routing, voicemail, and integration with customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
13. Can I use VoIP for emergency calls (911)?
VoIP services may support emergency calling, but it’s essential to check with your provider to understand their specific policies and capabilities for handling emergency calls.
14. Is VoIP suitable for small businesses, startups, and freelancers?
VoIP is an excellent choice for small businesses and freelancers because of its cost-effectiveness, scalability, and flexibility. It allows them to have professional communication tools without the expense of traditional phone systems.
15. How do I choose the right VoIP provider for my needs?
Consider factors like pricing, features, call quality, customer support, security, and compatibility with your existing systems when selecting a VoIP provider. Reading reviews and seeking recommendations can also be helpful.
VoIP has revolutionized the way we communicate, offering an array of features and cost-effective solutions for individuals and businesses alike. As technology continues to advance, VoIP is expected to play an increasingly significant role in global communication.
I have completed Study IT. I am a passionate blogger, sharing tips on Blogging, SEO, Business Start-up, SaaS Software Review, Google Ranking, Digital Marketing, Passive Income, Consultant, And Online Business Startup. And I work in the digital field for more than 5 years. Read my short story.