Reviewed by: Jayprakash Prajapati | Last updated on December, 17, 2023
Tracking the time of more than one employee is a very difficult task. To accomplish this challenge, it is very important to use the right time-tracking software of the same budget and features.
Then we find it difficult to do time tracking. Where employees spend more than 1 hour per day. Tracking it seems to be a very difficult task. For this challenge, we must use Tracking software. So that we can be properly compensated for the employees who give time in our jobs.
Tracking time plays a great role when using payroll software. So that it can be ensured that the work done on the part of the employee can be paid properly.
There is much Tracking software available in the market in the world, but when it comes to, which software is fit? And which software does not fit? Which it’s very basic. This is very difficult to know and understand.
This guide will help you, I have reviewed the 6 best time tracking software available in the market right now. We have gone through all the options in them. A lot more is covered including features and pricing. So come let’s spend our time together.
What Is The Best Time Tracking Software and Apps?
Here are my picks for the Best Time Tracking Software and Apps to use this year.
Monday.com This time Tracking provides easy and effective treatment in one place. Apart from time tracking, it also offers more than one suitable option. And apart from this, you can manage your employees simultaneously on the same platform.
You can set your own time limit. You can easily turn the timer on and off. Who can manually enter the time spent?
Through this time tracking app, you can easily organize any of your work. And you can easily track your team with time. And apart from this, you can switch any project at any time. Which gives you full permission.
This time tracking can be used with any corner and at any time through an app. And with this tool, you can integrate it with other tools. And you can centralize your work in one place.
This time tracking tool is designed very easy application for an employee so that, he can manage his own account well.
monday.com With the help of this, you can do automation, so that you can devote your valuable time to those tasks. So that you can do time tracking with the help of equipment on their correct work.
This tool is collaborative management software, which gives you a visual overview of the status of all things at a glance. Which gives you full permission.
With the help of this tool, you can easily share files using data tools to easily prioritize tasks in a smart way. Apart from this, by tracking your employee well, you can make a correct payment. These customizable boards keep everyone in sync. And you can promote your right goal well.
monday.com plans start free of charge. Which gives you a free 14-day trial. Apart from this, if we talk about the salary scheme, then it is given below. You can jump directly to the pay plan after testing.
- Basic: $8 per seat per month.
- Standard: $10 per seat per month.
- Pro: $16 per seat per month.
- Enterprise: For this, you can directly contact their customer representative by filling in custom quotes.
Lastly, if you switch to a three-paid plan, you also save 18% straight away if you plan to pay annually instead of monthly.
On TrackingTime just set your time tracking once, then forget everything. And you can get the record of your working hours. By keeping your projects in order, you can keep abreast of ongoing and completed projects with this tool’s super-friendly app.
It covers a lot in the tool. One who is very soft-spoken with whom he makes. And it serves you much more simultaneously with your project budgeting, payroll, client billing, and productivity analytics. Not only that, but it also allows you to import the reports you need. This tool serves you all this together.
You can very well monitor the workload of your employee in Real-Time. You can see each of your tasks as progress, and you can also monitor your team closely. And in return, you can pay.
With this tool you can easily browse TrackingTime in Chrome, and Firefox. And apart from this, you can monitor the location of your teams through the application.
It is very easy to start TrackingTime. you can start tracking your team with just one click. With this, you can easily keep an eye on the working hours of your team with an online timesheet, and make all your process easy.
- You can track your time. And you can easily get an overview of your tasks and projects directly on the desktop. With just one click, you can make your hours easier than ever.
- Doesn’t matter. Where are you working at? And which device are you using? You can easily import all the reports you need with just a few clicks. Apart from this, you can also easily track your work directly through Google Chrome in Asana, Xero, Trello, and more than 30 other project management apps.
- You can easily track your team anytime and anywhere, as well as by location. You will be able to find out your team where they are working for how many minutes and where? You can see all these things in Real-Time with your team.
TrackingTime plans start free of charge. Which gives you a free 14-day trial. Which is limited to three users. Apart from this, if we talk about the paid plan, then they provide only one plan. Directly calculated per user/month, paying $5.
Hubstaff This is an all-in-one work time tracker for managing teams in the field or remotely. You can easily manage your team’s time work through any version at any time and anywhere. Apart from this, their software is very clean, straightforward, simple, and lightweight. And everything enables advanced timekeeping and importing reports.
No technical knowledge is required to run Hubstaff. This learning curve is absolutely zero. And you and your team can start tracking right away. And Hubstaff can integrate with over 40 to connect to another version.
Hubstaff is great for startups. Why so? Because it’s a great tool for your team. And works to give your employee a very productive time. Which will prove to be very good for your big organizations.
This tool serves us a lot. And it accepts all the challenges. That’s all you get when you combine user-friendly time-tracking apps with in-depth reports and payments. And who can track your employee’s hours?
- You will find yourself realizing peaceful work while using this tool. Whatever work you do in your daily routine, you will be able to manage all the things easily.
- You can get alerts when projects exceed budget or deadlines with weekly deadlines for your teams.
- You are destroying your profit margin for any of your projects or clients. So in due course of time, this tool will notify you. Which will keep giving you reports from time to time. That’s called your company’s billable hours. And how does it affect revenue? This cycle of all activities will continue.
Hubstaff plans to start out free. Which gives you a 14-day free trial. Apart from this, the starting of the paid plan is as follows.
- Desk Starter: $5.83 per user, per month.
- Desk Pro: $8.33 per user per month.
If you consider anyone paid plan. And select on annual billing rate. So allows free use of the tool for two months.
Wrike allows you to streamline your workflows and achieve great results and less time based on your plan with a single intuitive guide that allows all these activities to be completed. And by using this Time Trucking Tool, you can easily track your employees to your teams in the very best way. Apart from this, reports can also be imported.
Wrike’s time-tracking tool helps your teams to clarify priorities, achieve better results and improve productivity in less time.
Wrike is completely based on the cloud. which is a great option for your business. which can be used to manage well from small to big tasks, even if it has been designed in a very easy way. Which is very good for himself and his employees.
Wrike time Tracking is ideal for those teams. Those who want more reporting options. It can get access to all those features. Those who can get more than one control over these permissions, and can easily track their team, can pay the same correctly.
- This tool lets you collaborate directly with your colleagues by taking advantage of the Live Editor feature in your project description field. You can change your details. You can download new documents with your team. Either you can update the page without refreshing it.
- It is very easy for you and your team to understand all those tasks. This task can be very important.
- You will be able to know about your employee’s past with the help of this tool. And apart from this, you can predict the work of your employee. What will happen with which project?
- You can improve a lot for time tracking of your team. Which gives you full permission, but you need to give time. Where is it not?
Wrike’s plan starts with a free sign-up. Apart from this, if we talk about the salary scheme, then it is as follows.
- Pro: $9.80 per user per month. And this is for the scaling teams.
- Business: $24.80 per user per month. And this is for a business that has multiple teams within it.
Enterprise: You can contact Wrike directly by filling in a custom quote.
Timedoctor covers much of this and serves it all at once at an automatic time. It is designed to be one of the most convenient ways for the employee to track his time and track his destination. This tool lets you automate time tracking. What is your team working on? Said they needed an assistant. And it includes a lot more than that.
With the help of these tools, by assessing and analyzing how you spend your time and your team, you may be able to engage more than once on each of your projects, and when necessary, encourage and can take steps. Plus, these insights will help you identify strong performers who build morale in teams.
This software is very good for your employees. Keeping an eye on their time also gives them valuable knowledge about their strengths and weaknesses. And helps you plan on more than one thing.
- After using these tools, you can see the report of each of your employees. How much time has he spent in which work? And when they reach which place, they can get the exact report with time. So that it can do the correct billing of the report.
- Whichever employee gets encouragement when these tools are used. The right time is paid.
- This tool makes the work very easy to manage. Which allows exporting all types of reports. Provides us with reports like daily reports, weekly reports, monthly reports, etc.
- It’s your time-tracking and productivity software that’s with you.
Timedoctor’s plans start with a free 14-day trial. And apart from this, the beginning of the Sasulk scheme is as follows.
- Basic: $7 per month.
- Standard: $10 per month.
- Premium: $20 per month.
Finally, if you want, try this tool for free for 14 days, if your need is met. So you can go directly to their payment plan. Otherwise, you can cancel directly.
Ontheclock This tool is a simple and powerful time-tracking platform for small businesses. And also the employee clock in and out meets the hours for your payroll. Which this all-in-one platform has been prepared for. This software has been liked by more than 15000 companies. And also more than 1 lakh 25 thousand employees have liked it.
This software is very easy and straightforward to use. It can be punched at any place and at any time with the help of software. If there is any kind of wrong punch, it can also be rectified. Which does all this according to your wish. Either the change can be made on behalf of the administrator made by you.
Ontheclock also offers other tools like time tracking. And integration can be done at any time as per your requirement. And apart from this, the pricing offers very tempting value.
Lastly, Ontheclock allows you not to worry about off-site clock-ins and boy punching. This tool includes a GPS facility. And you can easily track your team at any time.
- You can allow your employees to punch in on their desktop, or mobile. If someone doubts the employee about the time. So you can find out immediately by tracking their location. And this geofencing can be set up in a few minutes. Which this tool completely allows.
- You can pay the employee according to his time tracking, and allows you to choose your pay period. eg. ADP, Gusto, and QuickBooks.
- With the help of this tool, you can save your wasted time, and you can use valuable time.
- All your employees who will be users of this tool will have an accurate time count, and it also automatically adds overtime and PTO hours.
Ontheclock offers a 30-day free trial starting with the plan. Apart from this, if we talk about the payment plan, then it is billing on a per-employee basis. As you can see below.
Time Tracking Software and Apps – FAQ
1. What is time tracking software, and what is its primary purpose?
Time tracking software is a tool or application that allows individuals and businesses to monitor and record the time spent on various tasks, projects, or activities. Its primary purpose is to help improve productivity, manage work hours, and analyze how time is allocated.
2. Who can benefit from using time tracking software and apps?
Time tracking software is beneficial for a wide range of users, including freelancers, remote workers, small businesses, project managers, and individuals seeking to manage their time more efficiently.
3. What features are typically offered by time tracking software?
Common features include time recording, task and project tracking, reporting and analytics, integration with other productivity tools, invoicing, and reminders.
4. Can time tracking software be used for personal productivity and self-improvement?
Yes, individuals can use time tracking software for personal productivity and self-improvement by analyzing how they spend their time and identifying areas for optimization.
5. How do users track their time with these tools?
Users typically start a timer or manually input time entries when they begin a task. They can also categorize time entries by project, client, or activity.
6. Can time tracking software generate reports and insights about time usage?
Yes, time tracking software can generate detailed reports and insights that show how time is spent on different tasks and projects. This data can help users make informed decisions.
7. Is time tracking software suitable for tracking billable hours for clients or projects?
Yes, many professionals and businesses use time tracking software to accurately track billable hours for clients, which is especially important for invoicing and project management.
8. Can users integrate time tracking software with other productivity tools and apps?
Most time tracking software offers integrations with popular productivity tools, calendars, project management apps, and accounting software to streamline workflow.
9. Are there mobile apps for time tracking?
Yes, many time tracking apps are available for mobile devices, making it convenient for users to track time on the go.
10. Is time tracking software suitable for businesses with remote or distributed teams?
Time tracking software is highly suitable for businesses with remote or distributed teams, as it helps monitor employee productivity and work hours, regardless of location.
11. Can users set alerts or reminders to manage their time better?
Yes, time tracking software often includes features like alerts and reminders to help users stay on track and manage their time effectively.
12. Are there options for automating time tracking?
Some time tracking software can automate the process by capturing computer activity or syncing with other apps to record time spent on specific tasks.
13. Is it possible to generate invoices directly from time tracking data?
Yes, many time tracking tools offer invoicing features that allow users to create and send invoices based on tracked time and billable rates.
14. How can businesses ensure that employee privacy is respected when using time tracking software?
To respect employee privacy, businesses should clearly communicate their time tracking policies, obtain consent, and ensure that only work-related activities are tracked.
15. Can time tracking software help businesses improve productivity and profitability?
Yes, by providing insights into how time is used, businesses can identify inefficiencies, optimize workflows, and ultimately improve productivity and profitability.
Time tracking software and apps offer valuable insights into how time is spent, making them essential tools for individuals and businesses seeking to enhance productivity, manage projects, and achieve better work-life balance.
I hope this article has helped you in choosing the Best Time Tracking Software and Apps
Frankly, if you want to save the time of your employees in your business, and get paid right in return. So you must use time tracking.
If you use the time-tracking software that is included in our list. Then this is a big benefit for you. The more will benefit your employee.
If you are a daily necessity in business or industry, then it is said to be one of the best ways to promote your business.
We have included in our list the one that is suitable for all your business.
There are many Time Tracking Software and app providers in the market. Which provides a very similar range. But out of these markets, a total of 6 Best Time Tracking Software and Apps have been reviewed by our team. Below is as follows.
Do you need to tell me which device you have on our list is suitable for your best?
If you have any kind of questions then you can comment to us in the below comment box. So we are happy to be back.