Last Updated on December 14, 2022 by Jayprakash Prajapati
After any data is lost in the computer, it can be brought back with the help of software, tools.
Data recovery Definition
Data recovery in the computer is a process to recover deleted, unrecoverable, damaged, corrupted, and formatted data from secondary storage, lost files, or media. The stored data can be brought back to the same place in a normal way. Even, it can be accessed from there.
There are many free and paid version data recovery software products available on the internet. Some products are used for free. And some software offers free testing and download. So here we have discussed the best 17 Data Recovery Software features, good and bad, and their plans.
I actually reviewed and reviewed the best data recovery software based on ease of use, data recovery capabilities, features, pricing, and more.
What is the Best Data Recovery Software?
Here are my picks for the best Data Recovery Software to use this year.
EaseUS is one of the most reliable and secure data recovery software. It is used by more than 530 million people worldwide. You will be able to recover the lost data immediately by touching a few steps. And this tool comes with compatible both Windows and Mac.
This is a great tool for almost everyone. This is because it takes your lost data seriously and safely. All these features make it ideal for personal use.
- This forces incremental, differential, scheduled, and multiple data backups.
- The provides the most reasonable option to use EaseUS file recovery software.
- The comes with both Windows and Mac compatibility.
- Comes with 256-bit SSL in terms of 100% security.
- The provides free technical support.
- The restores mostly all files, such as documents, graphics, videos, audio, emails, and other files.
- If when your system stops booting. Allows you to recover your data during that time.
- Data Recovery Wizard A long-proven solution for recovering data from formatted partitions, hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, and other storage devices.
- The gives 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Disasters like file-infecting virus attacks, unexpected system crashes, and severe boot failure comes with data loss issues.
- The comes with a quick scan. So that the file is restored at a faster speed during the backup.
- The comes with a smart backup tool. That is, you can track and schedule changes.
- It may take time to scan to full depth.
- When the file comes to its first place, it is restored. So it becomes a bit difficult to identify that file.
EaseUS plans start with a 2GB data recovery-free plan. And when it comes to the paid plan. So it gives two plans. The Pro plan is $69.95 with unlimited data recovery, Pro+Bootable Media plan $99.90 with unlimited data recovery. I put this at the top of my list. You try it for free.
DoYourData This tool is one of the most reliable, secure, and easy-to-recover data. It has over 1.2 million uses. Which is used in 160 countries. Here comes complete 100% protection. and recover lost data from desktops, laptops, HDD, HDDs, memory cards, digital cameras, RAID, servers, and other storage devices or digital devices.
It can recover data lost due to virus attacks, power failures, human error, transfer failure, OS reinstallation, upgrade, software crash, or other unknown reasons. And this security is best suited for enterprise-level and experts. Which is a great option.
- Deleted Files Recovery: Whether files are deleted by a simple delete operation, or by emptying the recycle bin, it is able to get back all deleted files with ease!
- Formatted recovery: With advanced recovery technology, this recovery can help you completely recover all the lost data from a formatted hard drive or device.
- Lost Part Recovery: If your data recovery can find deleted or lost hard drive partitions. can be easily recovered.
- Raw Data Recovery: It can recover corrupted, unrecoverable, or damaged data due to file system crashes, raw hard drives, partition loss, logical errors, system initialization, etc.
- Other Data Recovery: Recover data lost due to virus attack, human error, power failure, transfer failure, OS reinstallation, upgrade, software crash, or other unknown reasons.
- It provides 24X7 customer support.
- Allows you to recover all types of lost files including photos, emails, videos, documents, folders, audio, archives, etc.
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Can also help you find corrupted or damaged files.
- It can import/export your data recovery results, and stop the scan.
- This complete DIY data recovery software is very easy to use.
- Most of the features are based on the paid plan.
- This advanced depth scan feature can be time-consuming.
DoYourData’s plan This is a basic free version with minimal features. These plans vary according to your requirement. But it starts at $19.00 for starters. For example, the ‘Professional’ plan will cost you $79.00 for an iPhone with a lifetime license.
Stellar Data Recovery This is an easy-to-use and secure tool. Here you can easily recover deleted files from HDDs, SSDs, USBs, and optical media. It comes incompatible with Windows and Mac.
You can recover your lost files very easily. Which makes it one of the most suitable tools for IT professionals. It comes with the best option for beginners.
- This covers file deletion, drive formatting, disk corruption, lost or deleted partitions, crashed systems, and more.
- It is fully capable of finding the missing partition on the lost drive.
- Enables you to get back lost or deleted email data files including Lotus Notes (NSF), Outlook Express (DBX), Microsoft Outlook (PST), Exchange Server (EDB), and many other file types.
- This software supports the recovery of X-FAT, FAT, and NTFS formatted data.
- Best of all when it comes to scanning some depth. Still unable to find the desired partition.
- This Stellar Data Recovery Professional software for Windows also recovers data from hard drives with bad sectors.
- This software gives you an advanced capability to recover lost or deleted data from 4K drives.
- This tool supports 4K drives formatted with ExFAT, FAT32, or NTFS file systems from you.
- You recover data by creating a hard disk image.
- It provides 100% secure data recovery.
- Recover data from hard drives, SSD, and USB drives.
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- You download the tools for free.
- Recover data from crashed and unbootable systems.
- It performs complete scans at extremely high speeds.
- Recover from partially burned or scratched CDs/DVDs.
This free version includes limited features.
Stellar Data Recovery It offers three plans at the beginning of this plan.
- Professional Plan: About $46.83 per month for just 1 system.
- Premium plan: approx $53.53 per month for just 1 system.
- Technician Plan: Around $187.37 per month for just 3 systems.
4. UNDELETE 360
UNDELETE 360 This is a great tool. This device comes with fewer MB. It can recover the lost data in your computer instantly. It is capable of recovering deleted files from your USB/thumb drives, hard drives, memory cards, pen drives, etc. used in smartphones, memory sticks, cameras, and other devices.
This equipment is completely compatible with technicians or IT experts. Where you browse very fast and the program builds on efficient algorithms, searches, and recovers those files, which helps it to remove any crash, software, or virus resulting from computer failures.
- It is fully capable of effectively recovering files deleted due to various reasons like Trojan infection, human errors, hardware failure or software, and unexpected system shutdown.
- Whenever you enter any file for recovery, during that time that data is classified according to the possibility of recovery.
- It can be recovered with storage media such as hard drives, USB external drives, flash drives, FireWire drives, ZIPs, digital camera cards, and much more.
- You can recover all types of files with the help of this tool. Like (GIF, PNG, BMP, JPG, TIF, JPEG, TGA, etc:)
- This tool is completely free to use.
- Recycle Bin can recover deleted files instantly.
- Which recovers large files recycle bin. They have been removed directly by Windows.
- Retrieves a wide range of types like HTML, JPG, XLS, Document, CSV, etc.
- It can also recover deleted compressed and encrypted files on NTFS drives.
- This filter feature allows users to search for certain files instead of scanning the entire volume.
- It is very difficult to manually select the data to be deleted.
- There is no guarantee of this in this tool. That you will be able to 100% return your lost data.
This tool product is completely free.
Kernel This is a great data recovery tool. Which ranges from providing this backup and migration solution to providing an effective cloud migration solution. This file recovery tool allows you to quickly recover MS Office-related files like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher.
It provides the best excellent data recovery tools for professionals in all fields.
- This product’s delivery is automated. You will receive an email that contains both the link to download the product and the activation key within 15 minutes.
- This file recovery tool allows you to fix problems related to MS Office.
- It maintains equal credibility and credibility in providing its working solutions.
- It offers a wide range of robust data migration and recovery solutions.
- It provides 24/7 customer support for any queries related to the products.
- It recovers corrupt Exchange data and completes Office 365 migration/exchange, and backup extraction.
- It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Offers a free cruise period.
- It comes with 24X7 customer support. (with multiple language cases)
- You can repair your corrupted dbf files with. Like (Docx, doc, doc, dot, etc.
- Recovers MS Access database, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Publisher files quickly.
- Word can recover data from documents, photos, audio, music files, videos, and more.
The price of the equipment is high according to the features.
Kernel Data Recovery is a bit awkward at the beginning of its plan. That is, you have to contact the sales representative to know the actual cost as per your requirements.
6. R Studio
R Studio This tool is designed with new technology. It comes with one of the fastest, and most secure, data recovery solutions. And it will perform any other data recovery operation from that cloned disk, which prevents further damage to the source disk and drastically reduces processing time.
This tool can be a bit difficult for beginners. But its flexible parameter settings give you plenty of control over data recovery. as well as making it more suitable for specialists to manage client data in an enterprise-level environment.
- Also uses raw file recovery for heavily damaged or unknown file systems.
- These flexible parameter settings give you complete control over data recovery.
- DeepSpar Disk Imager is a professional HDD imaging device. It is specially designed for data recovery from hard drives with hardware issues.
- The file recovery list comes with detailed file information in the Technician edition.
- NTFS Alternate Data Streams, NTFS Encrypted Files, NTFS Logfiles, NTFS Data Deduplication, NTFS Symbolic Links, and Directory Junctions.
- It is used to recover files that are not recognized in the file system metadata.
- Recover files from devices with unknown file systems, including DVDs, floppy disks, HDs, CDs, compact-flash cards, zip drives, memory sticks, USB drives, and other removable media.
- Can recover deleted files from Recycle Bin instantly.
- Sometimes due to a virus attack the files get deleted which can be recovered.
- File search speed has been increased.
- This partition structure on the hard disk was changed or damaged.
- Perform data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions.
- R-Studio automatically detects and assembles the components of these disc managers.
- Slightly damaged databases or severely corrupted databases may have their components added manually.
- Recover files from devices with unknown file systems, including HDs, floppy disks, DVDs, CDs, USB drives, compact flash cards, zip drives, memory sticks, and other removable media.
The pause button is not designed to stop any running motion.
R Studio plans can start from $49.99 to $79.99.
Cleverfiles Disk Drill is one of the easy-to-use and secure-friendly data recovery software. It comes compatible with both Windows and Mac. In many cases, this tool can read your device even if it is failing, or a partition is lost, it provides a complete Mac data recovery solution, combining several powerful scanning algorithms.
It is also loaded with useful disk tools for all data professionals and home users. Which challenges you not to buy more apps to find duplicates on your hard drive, back up your data, or monitor your disk health.
- Disk Health: This Free SMART Disk Monitoring alerts you to any potential disk issues.
- Mac Cleanup: By analyzing your disk space, you can find unused files and space hogs, and you can free up your storage easily.
- Duplicate Finder: You can easily find and keep duplicate files in multiple locations on your drive.
- Recovery Drive: You can make this your bootable USB drive for free OS Mac X data recovery.
- Data Security: With this recovery guaranteed recovery or with Vault, you can keep your data safe, and at the same time recover it for free.
- Data Backup: It can create byte-to-byte disk and partition backup for future OS Mac X recovery.
- The Recycle Bin, deleted or deleted, can be quickly recovered.
- It offers a free plan with fewer features.
- It comes with both Mac and Windows compatibility.
- This makes scanning the data very fast.
- You can recover any file or folder or rebuild 200+ file types with multiple recovery methods.
- It provides customer support.
- No specialist skills required
- All major devices supported
- Users have complaints. Customer reps take a lot of time to reply.
- This Disk Drill only supports the preview and recovery of an average of fewer than 400 types and formats of data.
The plans for Cleverfiles Disk Drill start with free, and there are two other paid plans available. The first plan is the PRO plan: $89.00. The second plan is the Enterprise plan: up to $499.00.
Recuva is very flexible for the user. It can recover files from damaged or newly formatted drives. And the one included in this list comes at very affordable prices. And it can be useful in fast access. And it is compatible with Windows, and OS.
It provides the best excellent data recovery tools for professionals from all fields.
- Files were lost after a computer crash. Or accidentally delete an important file, it is not possible to recover it.
- It recovers files from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player!
- It can recover documents, videos, pictures, music, emails, or any other file type.
- Unlike most file recovery tools, this tool can recover files from damaged or newly formatted drives.
- It scans your drive to find any traces of deleted files.
- This tool’s Secure Overwrite feature uses industry- and military-standard erasure techniques to ensure that your files stay erased.
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It is capable of recovering files from Recycle Bin, Windows computer, MP3 player, or digital camera card if you lost files after your computer crashed.
- You recover data from your USB drives, memory cards, and external hard drives.
- It supports more than 30 languages.
- You can recover your videos, music, documents, pictures, and emails.
- It supports files like GIF, PDF, XLS, JPEG, JPG, PDF, etc.
- It offers a free plan with fewer features.
- It includes fewer features than the free version.
- It is not compatible with Mac systems.
Recuva plans start with free and CCleaner Professional bundled plans. Which costs $19.95 and $29.95.
TestDisk This is powerful free data recovery software. Where it can mainly recover lost partitions. And it is designed to help make non-booting disks bootable again. This is some sort of virus or human error ie accidentally deleting a partition table, ie overall it makes it easy to recover quite effectively.
This tool comes completely open-source and is full of freelancing and SMEs and technicians.
- Can be used to collect detailed information about non-booting drives
- Able to make non-booting disks bootable again.
- It includes features for both beginners and experts.
- You can easily recover many different files and partition schemes from your system.
- Best of all, it ensures that the tool boasts high adaptability.
- Linux, Windows, DOS, eg. Is compatible with eg OS.
- You can recover your audio, all file types, videos, and photos.
- You can copy files from the partition you deleted.
- Easy to recover and efficient partition table.
- It can run with all versions of OS and Windows.
- Supports recovering the FAT32 boot sector from its backup.
- Supports FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector reconstruction.
- Undelete files from NTFS, exFAT, FAT, and ext2 file systems.
As far as it can be a bit difficult for beginners.
TestDisk is initially a completely open-source platform, so it is completely free to use.
10. Remo Recover
Remo Recover is a great data recovery tool. It comes with Mac and Windows compatibility. It uses advanced scanning technology to easily identify and recover any file type. And it supports the recovery of more than 300+ file formats. Supports such as RAW images, images, movies, music, documents, etc.
It will suit those people who come with IT technicians. Moreover, Personal is the right choice for individual and medium and large business enterprises.
- It helps to recover files under various data loss scenarios like accidental deletion, files that have been deleted from your Recycle Bin, etc.
- It scans the data very deeply.
- It allows the user to search for a specific file by date.
- It supports data recovery from various file systems like FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT, APFS, etc.
- It provides a hierarchical view of files and folders as compared to Windows Explorer.
- It is very easy to use and provides speed to the user.
- Recover accidentally deleted files to Recycle Bin.
- Can recognize types of files like video, photo, audio, etc.
- It provides a very powerful and user-friendly way to recover and recover your valuable data whether it is lost or deleted on Mac volume.
- When you create a hard disk partition or format it with a new file system.
- It does not offer a free plan.
- Files become a bit difficult to recognize after recovery. Because it provides numbers instead of file names.
- It does not include all the more features that the basic version does.
The Remo Recover plan starts with different versions. (Android, Windows, and Mac) Starting plans range from $39.97 to $179.97.
PhotoRec and TestDisk are both free and open-source data recovery software. Which is designed to recover lost or deleted files. And these include videos from CD-ROM, hard disk, archives,s and, documents and are suitable for recovering lost photos from digital camera memory. And it is capable of producing great results even in case of a damaged or corrupted target system.
This tool is the best for them. Which are photographers and artists. His camera is capable of fighting with all kinds of pictures. This tool plays a very good role for both personal and professional.
- It is suitable for retrieving video and audio files, text, documents, archives, and photos.
- This multi-platform application is distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPLV v2+).
- It is the name of a file and the last part of the file which is smaller than the file system block.
- It works with CD-ROMs, memory cards, hard disks, (Memory Stick, CompactFlash, Secure Digital/SD, Microdrive, SmartMedia, MMC, etc.), USB memory drives, DD RAW images, Encase E01 images, etc.
- Supports Ext4, Ext2, NTFS, FAT, ext3, HFS+, and exFAT file systems.
- It comes with more options to use.
- Comes with compatibility with SunOS, Linux, ARM, Windows, and Mac plus much more.
- This is the free tool that comes with Secure.
- It works with memory devices or hard disk drives.
- It is definitely an open-source tool but it is difficult for beginners.
- It needs improvement in customer support.
At the beginning of PhotoRec, it provides two recovery modes. The first is ‘Paranoid’, the second is ‘Expert’. Both of which are completely open.
Wise Data Recovery This is one of the easy-to-use and secure-friendly data recovery software. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Win7/8/10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit). Best of all, this portable version allows you to avoid data overwriting. This allows you to use it on your PC without writing it to the hard drive. And can recover data from these external drives, SD cards, mobile phones, USB drives, or some other removable devices.
This tool is small, and at the same time, it is a virus-free program. Which consumes very little system resources. And it allows for recovering lost files in your Windows system (32 and 64-bit).
- It searches for different types of files. Like (documents audio, video, email, graphics, plus other files in a case format.)
- It recovers data from SSD, HDD, floppy disk, external hard disk, memory card, USB flash drive, digital camera, and many more storage devices.
- It is fully capable of working great on Windows 10 and other Windows operating systems from Windows XP and above.
- E-mail: PST, EMLX, DBX, etc (Outlook Express, Outlook, etc. can be retrieved.
- Provides customer support.
- If and when opting for a paid plan for 1 month. So gives a 7-day money-back guarantee. If you choose for 1 year. Offers 60 days money-back guarantee.
- It offers a free plan with fewer features.
- It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8/10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit).
- It scans the data very fast.
- With this, you can recover any file or folder.
- It provides customer support.
- All major devices supported
- It gives a money-back guarantee of 7 days to 60 days.
- This is a completely virus-free program.
- Customer support needs to be improved.
- It is not compatible with Mac. But of course, it provides this service by joining Stellar Data Recovery Company.
The plan of Wise Data Recovery starts free of cost. And also offers two paid plans. The first (1Month Pro) plan is $44.96 per month. The second (Year Pro) plan is $67.46 per year.
Puran File Recovery This data is data recovery-free software. It supports Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10. It also provides an automated and one-click solution to keep your computer clean and error-free. And this drive-by can scan almost everything it finds as Windows, regardless of the file system it belongs to. Be it a pen drive, memory card, hard disk, CD, DVD, mobile phone, or basically any storage medium.
This tool from Disk Check enables you to fix errors. Also, you can recover bad sectors on your hard disk. whatever they want. A great option for them.
- It provides an automatic way to keep your computer clean and error-free with just a few clicks.
- Disk Cleaner provides an option to find and remove junk files from your computer.
- This registry cleaner is a great alternative to clean the Windows registry for better performance.
- Defrag provides an option to automatically defrag and optimize your hard disk drive.
- Deleted files from a pen drive, memory card, or hard disk, can be easily recovered.
- This is a maintenance wizard that provides selected utility options in a pre-defined order to get the best performance out of your computer.
- You can recover data from different types of storage devices.
- Can recover deleted files and folders in Recycle Bin.
- Restore deleted or corrupted multimedia files.
- Recover data from your formatted and raw partition
- Makes the search easy to locate the specific file.
- You can save any of your selected folders to the desired location.
- It comes with data protection and advanced search.
- Advanced Search
- Compatible with Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10.
- This tool is free.
- It is not compatible with Mac.
- Even though it is free, it is a bit difficult for the newbie.
- This site does not come with HTTPS,
Puran File Recovery can be started absolutely free of cost.
SoftPerfect File Recovery This is one of the best data recovery software on my list in terms of compression and encryption. It supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5. This Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS, and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features.
It’s nice to see tools-managed switches in places without a dedicated IT team. Where it is a free and simple tool to save deleted data in your system.
- It can easily restore your files, USB flash drives, hard disks, SD cards, and other storage files that were accidentally deleted.
- After you recover any files, you find them where they were before.
- This SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, SNMP, and NetBIOS scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features.
- This program pings the computer system scan to listen for UDP/TCP ports.
- It is capable of detecting your internal and external IP addresses.
- Can export results to XML, CSV, HTML, and TXT.
- You can use this tool absolutely free, and that too without any installation.
- This tool launches external third-party applications. and allows it.
- This tool is lightweight and free.
- It supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5.
- You download the file recovery to a USB flash drive or any other disk.
- You can do this free multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS, and SNMP scan.
- You can migrate Active Directory to a new forest.
- For this useful information to help you and to solve common issues
- You are able to detect hidden shared folders and writable folders.
- You can browse our knowledge base.
- They have a forum board where you can find your answer and ask questions.
- It does not guarantee a refund.
- Users say that it scans up to 10 devices only.
- It does not support customer support (phone and live chat).
The plans for SoftPerfect File Recovery start free of charge. Where you can get experience with the equipment. This is multiple product-wise schemes. The single license plans range from $29.00 to $199.00, and the site license plans range from $499.00 to $1450.
MiniTool This is an awesome user-friendly and powerful data recovery software. It comes with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 compatible. and this free data recovery software on Windows-compatible devices, memory cards, Capable of deep scanning hard drives, SSD, etc. And it recovers documents, audio, videos and photos, and many more types of files.
This tool is capable of scanning all the partition files very deeply. Even a file will not be left unscathed. And this latest version adds Recycle Bin, Desktop Recovery, Recovery, and Select Folder modules. And even if you do not have knowledge of IT.
- It can deep scan memory cards, hard drives, SSDs, etc. on Windows-compatible devices.
- It can recover data lost due to human errors and system crashes very easily.
- Accidental file deletion after emptying the Recycle Bin can cause it to scan very deeply.
- This makes it easy to recover deleted files from USB drives, SD cards, and HDD/SSDs.
- It protects your OS and hard drive from malware, and viruses.
- This sd android data and card recovery make it possible to connect sd cards to computers.
- Capable of recovering a large portion of damaged drives.
- This tool is easy to download and use.
- It is capable of recovering files and folders from peripheral storage devices like external memory cards and hard drives.
- It is easy to use for the beginner.
- Supports USB drives, SD cards, and HDD/SSD deleted files.
- This tool’s algorithm is capable of recovering lost files even from lost partitions.
- It tells its demo through video to tell its handiwork.
- This tool is absolutely free.
- It supports 24 X 7 customers.
- User says. Sometimes the system scanning process is a bit slow.
- This free version only provides 1GB of security.
MiniTool plans start out free. When it comes to fees, the MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro Ultimate plan is $130.20.
iCare This tool has been designed with new and innovative technology. It comes compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7. And free unlimited data recovery software on Windows computers and is capable of 100% cleaning of adware spyware. It can recover photos, emails, words/documents, videos, and even other files from PC hard drives or external USB disks, and more.
This tool scans 100% in the fastest and most secure way. This is the best option for those people. Which provides Android Phones, iPhones, and Macs to recover data free of cost.
- This tool’s flexible parameter settings give you complete control over data recovery.
- Can recover files like email, video, and word/document, among others.
- It can recover audio files from a memory card/USB thumb drive, PC hard drive, external USB disk, etc.
- This tool works as a comprehensive solution for data recovery.
- Even if a formatted hard drive, raw file system, unrecoverable drive, or easy access to chkdsk is not available for a raw drive, a partition is deleted, a virus attack, software unexpected crash
- This fundamental character/feature distinguishes itself from any other type of software such as hard drive recovery.
- It is compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7.
- This Mac/Android data recovery can be used for free.
- You recover your files, videos, audio, pictures, and emails.
- It scans with very deep scans during recovery.
- It comes with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019/2022 compatible.
- This digital camera is capable of sd card recovery, USB drive recovery, android micro sd card recovery, and memory card recovery.
- It performs any other data recovery operation from that cloned disk. Which prevents further damage to the source disk.
- This drive recovery can take a long time.
- Limited file preview.
iCare recovery software starts with the free plan. Apart from this, the paid plan is also included. It offers three licenses. The home License Plan is $69.99/year, the Workstation License Plan is $99.99/year, And the Technician License Plan comes with $399.99/unlimited day.
Microsoft has created its own file recovery tool. Which is designed to retrieve accidentally deleted files. Where this tool Windows File Recovery is a command-line app. Which makes it capable of recovering a variety of files and documents from cameras, local USB drives, hard drives, and even SD cards.
This tool is a reliable and secure recovery tool. Where it offers to try Recover from Camera or SD Card or Signature mode, which goes beyond NTFS recovery and meets the needs of your storage device.
- Target file names, keywords, file paths, or extensions in your recovery.
- Windows File Recovery can help you recover your personal data.
- You can get what you need from your hard drive, SSD (limited by TRIM), memory card, or USB drive
- You can recover a variety of files and documents from cameras, besides your local hard drives, USB drives, and SD cards.
- You’re able to use Microsoft’s new tools to recover MP3, MP4, JPEG, PDF, and specific Excel, Word, and PowerPoint documents.
- Can recover JPEG, PNG, PDF, MPEG, Office files, MP3 and MP4, and Zip files along with many other files.
- Recover from SSD, HDD, USB, and memory cards.
- Supports FAT, NTFS, exFAT, and ReFS file systems.
- It provides very good scan and recovery performance.
- It provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- You can perform streamlined file recovery.
- This is a free data protection tool.
- It allows free 500 MB file recovery with the trial version.
- Recovery of files on cloud storage or network file share is not supported.
- It includes minimal features in the free plan.
This is a completely free recovery tool.
Executive Summary – Wrap-Up.
I hope this article helped you choose the best data recovery software.
Data recovery in the computer is a process to recover deleted, unrecoverable, damaged, corrupted, and formatted data from secondary storage, lost files, or media.
Best Data Recovery Software Disk Drill, R-Studio, Recuva, Wise Data Recovery, and EaseUS. You can choose any of these software.
If you have any kind of questions, then you must comment on us in the comment box below. so that we can be happy.
Join Instagram on our social media platform, I always live on that.
I have completed Study IT. I am a passionate blogger, sharing tips on Blogging, SEO, Business Start-up, SaaS Software Review, Google Ranking, Digital Marketing, Passive Income, Business Leadership, Business Coach. And I work in the digital field for more than 3 years. Read my short story.